Buying + Design Associate
An exciting opportunity is available to join our growing bi-coastal luxury home staging + interior design firm located in San Francisco with a second location in NYC. We are currently seeking an exceptionally organized and highly motivated individual to fill a much-needed Buying + Design Associate position on our SF team.
The Buying Associate’s primary purpose will be to provide creative and administrative support to the Buyer/Designer, (while at times offering supplementary administrative and multifaceted support to other team members as well).
Our ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator across all mediums, a fiercely independent self-starter who does not need to wait to be told what to do, someone who can work quickly without skipping over important details, an extremely organized, good-natured, graceful under pressure rock star, who most importantly, has a good sense of humor. 😉
Essential Functions Include (but are not limited to) :
- Work directly under Buyer/Designer
- Support orders executed by Buyer to meet stager & design client needs within budgets
- Help confirm orders, track & receive product to warehouse, meeting deadlines
- Assist in entering and reconciling purchase orders in Quickbooks
- Assist in entering all new Inventory Info and Images onto Workflow & Inventory Systems
- Liaise with Marketing/E-Commerce Dept. to provide shop/product information
- Design Development/Product Research (sourcing furniture, lighting, fabric, hardware)
- Assist with design boards/layouts & Client Presentations
- Assist with furniture plan layouts, Elevations & Renderings
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- 1+ year buying or merchandising assistant experience
- Experience with design/home furnishings a plus
- Computer proficiency in Google Suite Required
- Strong Keynote proficiency required
- Strong Sketchup proficiency a plus
- AutoCAD proficiency a plus
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of at least 1-2 of the following programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, AutoCAD, RoomPlanner, Revvit
- Excellent time management, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate MUST BE LOCAL to the SF Bay Area
BOE. Health benefits and vacation provided. 401k and profit sharing available.
Please send cover letter and resume to jobs@studioDhome.com